Legal Administrative Assistant
York, PA 17401
Our client in York is looking for a Legal Administrative Assistant to join their team!
The Legal Administrative Assistant responsibilities include:
- Administrative & clerical duties in the department
- Interacting with the general public in a courteous and professional manner
- Composing, preparing and proofreading court orders, outgoing correspondence and various legal documents
- Printing schedules, background information and necessary documents for daily sessions
- Providing oversight on department personnel
- Other related duties as assigned
This is a full-time opportunity. Medical benefits offered.
The Legal Administrative Assistant requirements include:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 5+ years of increasingly responsible secretary experience.
- Paralegal certification preferred
- Strong familiarity with MS Office Suite
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong professionalism and customer service mannerism
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.