Red Lion, PA 17356
Our client in Red Lion is seeking a Leasing Consultant to join their team!
The Leasing Consultant responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and Processing rental applications, renewals, lease packets and related information
- Touring prospects through model apartments and ready units
- Answering phone calls and explaining rental information, policies, and procedures
- Preparing monthly financial statements, Service requests, lost rental reports etc.
- Initiating and distribute service requests for maintenance
- Coordinate all move-in dates and changes regarding move outs
- Creating and preparing community newsletter
- Other related duties as necessary
This is a direct-hire opportunity.
The Leasing Consultant Requirements include:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous experience in sales or leasing helpful
- Professional appearance and strong communication skills
- Ability to meet with and talk to a wide range of people
- Willingness to obtain A Pennsylvania Real Estate License
- Strong computer and mathematical skills
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.