LTL Account Executive
Lancaster, PA 17603
Our client is currently hiring Inside Sales Representatives. In this position, you will be responsible for generating new revenue by building your own book of business over the phone and internet. Each Account Executive will work with management to plan and organize call campaigns in order to attain new customers. Experience is preferred but not required. Hard work and high energy, however, are both a must.
This is an opportunity to join a well-respected sales team. In this role, you will grow and manage your own account base via inside sales efforts. As a young company in a stable industry, our business is residual and our territories unsaturated. Our culture is truly dynamic with low turnover and great leadership. We offer a comprehensive training program where you will learn both the specifics of the industry as well as powerful sales and account management skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
Primary responsibilities include:
- Business to Business sales within an assigned territory
- Maintain and manage existing client relationships
- A four year degree or demonstrated work experience equivalent
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Self-managed and motivated
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic drive to succeed, competitive nature
- Great phone skills
Outstanding benefit package offered!
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.