Human Resources Specialist
York, PA 17402
Our client is in need of Human Resources Specialist for their busy location! This is a full-time, temporary opportunity, lasting approximately 1 year.
The Human Resources Specialist responsibilities include:
- Recruitment, benefits and employee/labor relations
- Managing the implementation of policies and procedures
- Providing administrative support for HR Manager / HR Director
- Handling various department projects
- Obtaining materials, scheduling rooms
- Data Entry, filing, faxing, emails etc
- Other related duties as assigned
This is a full-time, temporary opportunity. Medical benefits offered.
The Human Resource Specialist requirements include:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of related human resource experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office systems
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to multi-task
A Pre-employment background check is required.
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.