Human Resources Representative
Reading , PA 19605
Our client in Reading is seeking an experienced Human Resources Representative for their growing business!
The Human Resources Representative will responsible for:
- Hiring, terminations and onboarding paperwork
- Disciplining staff
- Providing administrative and clerical support to the HR department
- Working with benefit eligibility
- Answering phones
- Other related duties as assigned
This is is a temp-to-perm opportunity!
The Human Resources Representative requirements include:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- MUST HAVE 2+ years experience in Human Resources role
- Previous experience working with terminations, onboarding, new hire paperwork, I9 forms and benefit eligibility
- Strong computer knowledge - especially MS Word & MS Excel
- Ability to be compassionate, yet stern
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.