Commercial Credit Analyst
Lancaster, PA 17603
Due to continued growth, our client in Lancaster, PA, is searching for a Commercial Credit Analyst.
This position supports the underwriting and analysis of loans, including spreading financial statements and tax returns.
Commercial Credit Analyst job duties included:
- Prepare reports for lending authority review from data gathered
- Spread and analyze financial statements and tax returns
- Work with lending staff to prepare and update credit memorandum for action
- Identify risk analysis and risk mitigation strategies
- Support supervisor with maintenance and updates to loan policy and procedures manual
- Attend Loan Committee meetings and if necessary, participate in credit discussions with loan committee members.
- Support staff in development of materials for all committees, including development of meeting agendas, coordination and distribution of committee packages, recording and production of meeting minutes and other reports as needed.
This is a full-time, direct hire, permanent opportunity!
Commercial Credit Analyst requirements:
- 3-5 years experience in credit analysis of commercial loans
- 4-yr college degree required, preferably business or equivalent
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to guide and train junior members of the company
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Working knowledge of credit principles, policies, practices, financial/cash flow analysis and current lending regulations
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.