Warehouse-Assembly- York, PA
A York County company is in search of full time Warehouse -Assembler workers available 1st and 2nd shifts. These positions pay $10.00 to $11.00/hr. Benefits are offered.
The Warehouse - Assembler will:
- Assembles assigned product parts on assembly line in accordance with production guidelines.
- Performs spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
- Inspects produced parts for faultiness and report flaws immediately to management.
- Detects and reports tool malfunctions promptly to management.
- Puts product in cardboard displays as well as build cardboard displays.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Warehouse - Assembler must have:
- Good work ethic.
- Minimum 6 months manufacturing experience.
- Good hand and eye coordination.
- HS Diploma or G.E.D. required for some positions
- Must be able to lift between 20 and 50lbs.
Please call to set up an immediate appointment 717.854.9900. Must submit to per-employment screening.