Test Technician - Manufacturing
York County Company has an immediate full time opening for a Test Technician available to work 6am-2:30pm. Medical benefits offered.
Test Technician responsibilities are:
- Test Technician must be able to plan, develop, and conduct tests on electronic components, products, assemblies, and systems, applying knowledge and principles of electronic theory, testing methodology and procedures, and electronic engineering.
- Test Technician must read test schedules, job folders, schematics, etc., and utilize test instruments to test functional performance of systems, sub assemblies, and parts.
- Interpret results of tests, comparing them to customer specifications and/or industry standards.
- Record test data for reports and future reference.
Skills/education needed for Test Technician:
- Associate or BS Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred but not required.
- IPC 610 knowledge/familiarity is a plus.
- High level of patience for repetitive work.
- Ability to precisely communicate with all areas, including Production, Quality, and Engineering.
Pre-employment screening required.