Temporary Medical Office Clerk
Our client is seeking Temporary Medical Office Clerk in Kutztown, PA.
The temporary Clerical Support will be responsible for:
- Greeting guests and visitors as they enter the office
- Answering office phones and taking messages for medical department faculty
- Auditing all medical files for completeness and accuracy
- Maintaining emergency on-call schedule
- Scheduling appointments for department faculty
- General Office duties: filing, faxing, photocopying etc,
- Other related duties as assigned
This is a part time, temporary assignment.
The Temporary Medical Office Clerk requirements include:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 1+ years experience in a related field
- Familiarity with medical terminology/ medical codes
- Strong computer skills - especially MS Excel and MS Word
- Strong communication skills
A pre-employment background check is required.
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.