Temporary Administrative Clerk
Our client in York is seeking a temporary Administrative Clerk!
The Temporary Administrative Clerk responsibilities include:
- Answering incoming telephones calls on a multi-line system
- Directing calls to appropriate staff members
- Scheduling appointments and coordinating meetings
- Greeting guests when they enter the office
- Participating in customer resolution
- Maintaining sufficient inventory of general office supplies
- Other related duties as assigned
This is a temporary assignment, lasting for 6-8 weeks.
The Temporary Administrative Clerk requirements include:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 3+ years of previous administrative experience
- Possess strong organization skills, and excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential records
- Comfortable knowledge of MS Office - especially Excel, Word and Outlook
A pre-employment background check is required.
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.