Local York Company seeks individuals who are energetic with a positive attitude that will support a team environment, department, continuous improvement, and company goals.
Assembly / Solderer description:
- Able to read and interpret documents and drawings
- Able to stand and or sit for long periods of time.
- Hand-Eye coordination a must.
- Soldering experience necessary. (Very small precision work) / Electronic Assembly
- Ability to work with close tolerances and precise measurements.
- Perform visual self-inspection of completed work.
Assembly / Soldering requirements:
- Previous small parts assembly, electronic assembly and soldering experience necessary.
- Verifiable and good work history
- Pre-employment screening
Submit resume and contact Staffing Service USA York office once submitted
Staffing Service USA
2450 N. George Street.