Senior Commercial Credit Analyst
Our client is seeking a Senior Commercial Credit Analyst to join their team!
- Spread and analyze loan client financial statements and tax returns
- Ensure that all credit details are accurate and complete with proper loan structuring, identify risk analysis and risk mitigation strategies
- Attend Loan Committee meetings and participate in credit discussions as needed
- Support supervisor and department in all Loan Review processes, including the annual Loan Review process.
- Ability to work independently, train junior analysts, and review credit memos
- Other related duties as assigned.
This is a full time opportunity.
The Senior Commercial Credit Analyst requirements include:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Four year College Degree preferred - Business or related Field
- Previous experience with credit analysis or related work
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent computer knowledge - including strong proficiency in Excel and Word
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.