Our client in York is seeking an energetic Sales Coordinator to join their team!
The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Answering and responding to incoming group sales calls
- Assisting in Director of Sales with sales related functions - selling meeting space etc.
- Identifying new contacts, developing sales leads and responding to opportunities
- Providing administrative support for Sales department
- Other related duties as assigned
This is a full time opportunity.
The Sales Coordinator requirements include:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 1+ years of hotel sales or front office experience
- Knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
- Professional demeanor and outstanding customer service skills
- Must have a valid drivers license
A pre-employment background check is required.
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.