Return Authorization Specialist
Our client is seeking a Return Authorization Specialist for their fast-paced team!
The Return Authorization Specialist will be responsible for:
- Assisting both Inside Sales and Outside Sales to ensure that all returns are authorized in a timely manner
- Entering orders from sales, email, fax as needed
- Following up with customers to obtain credit card numbers and email addresses for orders
- Verifying shipping labels for orders with special requirements
- Processing requests for information, catalogs, samples etc.
- Serve as back up administrative assistant for department
- Other related duties as assigned
This is a full time opportunity.
The Return Authorization Specialist requirements include:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 3+ years experience in customer service or sales role - retail experience helpful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills - especially MS office & MS Excel
- Must be able to type 40 wpm
- Strong professionalism and passion for customer care
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
A pre-employment background check, drug test and credit check are required.
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.