Quality Control Specialist
Our client in Lancaster, PA is seeking an experienced Quality Control Specialist to join their fast paced team!
The Quality Control Specialist will be responsible for:
- Serving as primary contact for inside customers and product vendors
- Performing Container inspections, ensuring items meet quality standard and compliance
- Compare all new items in store to samples
- Complete Non-conformance documents for QC supervisor in a timely matter
- Work with Warehouse team, domestic, and international product vendors
- Other related duties as assigned
This is a full time, temp to permanent opportunity.
The Quality Control Specialist requirements are as follows:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills, professionalism and passion for customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, shift quickly between tasks, and manage time wisely
- Ability to work independently, while making the team, a priority
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs with proper technique, work overhead and climb ladders
A pre-employment background check, drug screen and credit check are required.
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.