Our client in Lancaster, PA is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Inspector to join their team! This is a full time opportunity.
The Quality Assurance Inspector responsibilities include:
- Inspect electronic assemblies - comparing them with production layouts
- Examining for physical defects using microscope
- Maintain and demonstrate proper care and usage of essentials tools
- Performs required documentation
- Work closely with lead assemblers and team leads about workmanship problems etc.
- Performs other tasks, as required
The Quality Assurance Inspector requirements are as follows:
- High School Diploma
- Two years of prior work experience in a Military Assembly Area
- Shop Floor environment / shared workbench or workstation
- Ability to perform repetitive motion (rotating wrists, keyboarding, using small/large tools)
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to tolerate constant noise (machine motors – large fans)
Qualified candidates should apply!