Our client in Lancaster is seeking a Purchasing Assistant to add to their busy team!
The Purchasing Assistant will be responsible for:
- Preparing purchase orders by verifying vendor specifications
- Verifying price tickets and customer labels from Key Sales Coordinators
- Monitoring open purchase orders through receipts
- Reviewing all incoming sales confirmations from vendors
- Collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
- Proving support for the Purchasing Department
- Other related duties as assigned
This is a full time opportunity.
The Purchasing Assistant requirements include:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous Supply Chain Management experience
- 2-3 years experience in inventory control, planning, estimating or forecasting
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal English
- Strong Computer skills - especially MS Office & Ms Excel
A pre-employment Background Check, Drug Test and Credit Check are required.
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.