Our client is seeking a Project Manager for their growing team!
The Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of project requirements and objectives
- Acting as single point of contact for customers during project life cycle
- Coordinating all in-house activities associated with project execution
- Managing and monitoring the labor expenditures of installation personnel
- Responding to requests for information, change order documents, warranty information, tools, material inventory etc...
- Testing and inspecting work performed
- Other related duties as assigned
This is a direct hire opportunity! Company offers medical benefits, PTO, Retirement, and Training.
The Project Manager requirements include:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 3- 5 years trade industry experience.
- Audio & Video experience required
- Ability to generate timely, concise, and effective business correspondence.
- Ability to create and maintain construction schedules.
- Ability to interact with employees, customers, and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner
- Must possess a valid Driver's License and be a safe driver.
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume to Jobs@StaffingServiceUSA.com for consideration.