Our client is currently seeking a Program Manager for their fast paced team!
The Program Manager responsibilities include:
- Planning, coordinating and directing work activities associated with contract negotiation and administration
- Reviewing and analyzing technical and cost proposal material
- Preparing proposal letters and negotiating contracts with customers
- Providing development and maintenance to current programs
- Reviewing estimates of material, equipment, labor costs and ODC requirements
- Ensures compliance with Government, Company, Customer and Industry regulations
- Other related duties as assigned
This is a full time opportunity.
The Program Manager requirements include:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in business, technical or financial discipline
- 8+ years experience working in program management - concentration in electronics, communications US, DOD and foreign military governments
- A US Government Security clearance is required
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.