We are currently seeking a Production Planner for our client in Lancaster, PA!
The Production Planner will be responsible for:
- Planning and scheduling work orders
- Supporting the manufacturing departments as needed
- Scheduling & expediting shop production orders and purchase orders to meet required dates
- Communicating delivery problems
- Other related duties as assigned
This is a full time, temporary assignment.
The Production Planner requirements include:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years relevant experience - Associates Degree preferred
- 2+ year experience in electronic, communication or manufacturing environment
- Strong computer skills - especially MS Office & MS Excel
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.