Our client is seeking a Payroll Manager to join their team!
The Payroll Manager will be responsible for:
- Quarterly returns, Payroll Deposits, Payroll Tax returns and Payroll Laws
- Managing full cycle payroll
- Coordinating payroll audits, compiling information, meeting with auditors and obtaining results
- Applying tax laws and minimizing tax obligations to benefit clients
- Understanding all technical areas relating to payroll, payroll quarterly taxes and financial statements
- Other related duties as assigned
This is a full time, direct hire opportunity.
The Payroll Manager Requirements include:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years experience in a related position
- Strong communication and client interaction skills
- Strong training skills
- Experience using multiple versions of Quickbooks
- Experience using ADP a plus
- Proven track record managing personnel
- Possess superior organizational skills, communication skills
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.