We are currently seeking a part time, temporary Paralegal for our client in Lancaster, PA! Flexible Hours!
The temporary Paralegal will be responsible for:
- Answering incoming inquiries and questions
- Extracting medical records
- Serving as liaison between client and Lawyer
- Providing administrative support for lawyers
- Other related duties as assigned.
This is a long term temporary assignment, lasting about 2+ months. This is a part time position.
The temporary Paralegal requirements are as follows:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 3+ years experience as Paralegal or Legal Secretary
- Previous experience with Workers Compensation a must
- Prior experience with Personal Injury a plus
Pre-employment background check required.
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.