Material Handler - Warehouse
Manufacturing company in Lancaster, PA has an immediate opening in their manufacturing warehouse facility. This is a full time opportunity.
The Material Handler / Warehouse worker will be responsible for:
- Material Handler provides production line materials from warehouse
- Material Handler transports finished products to designated stating areas.
- Seals, labels and stacks packed cartons on pallets.
- Removes waste/scrap from production line area.
- 2nd shift availability
Material Handler / Warehouse candidates should:
- Material Handler must be able to read instructions
- Perform simple math calculations.
- Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Material Handler will frequently lift up to 35lbs. and occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- At least one year manufacturing / warehouse experience.
A criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen is required.
Please only qualified applicants need apply.
Contact Staffing Service USA for immediate appointment at 717-569-7800