Marketing Data Technical Solutions Analyst
Our client is seeking a Marketing Data Technical Solutions Analyst in Lancaster!
The Marketing Data Technical Solutions Analyst will be responsible for:
- Analyzing processes around the data and creating lists
- Tracking campaign data, and finding ways to build and maintain the marketing structures
- Building and automating data processes
- Enhancing data, analytics and reporting capabilities
- Analyzing marketing metrics to identify relationships between the marketing programs
- Other related duties as assigned
This is a full-time opportunity.
The Marketing Data Technical Solutions Analyst requirements include:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years Computer Science or Information Technology experience
- 3+ years experience automating data processes or building data-driven applications
- Experience using SQL and non-SQL databases
- Experience managing data extraction, transformation, and loading processes
- Familiarity with Python, R, or SAS
- Knowledge of REST and SOAP API preferred
Pre-employment background check and credit check are required.
Qualified candidates should apply. Please submit your resume for consideration.