Our client is seeking a part time, temporary Marketing Assistant to join their team!
The temporary Marketing Assistant will be responsible for:
- Designing marketing materials such as: newsletters, brochures, mailers, flyers etc.
- Managing social media accounts
- Editing and distributing press releases
- Photographing and assisting in the coordination of company events
- Other administrative support as assigned
This is a part time, temporary opportunity lasting for three months. Hours are 3 days per week, 5 hours per day.
The Marketing Assistant qualifications are as follows:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing role
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Excel
- InDesign experience preferred.
Qualified candidates should apply!