Experienced Maintenance Mechanic opening responsible for the upkeep of this distribution center in Lancaster, PA! Direct Hire
The Maintenance Mechanic will troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical devices. The Maintenance Supervisor will be a working "hands on" Supervisor.
- Preventative maintenance
- Vendor selection and vendor recommendations
- Assure that all responsibilities are in compliance with federal, state and local law, including OSHA compliance
- Responsible for general facility maintenance and housekeeping
- Lead building improvement projects
- In house repairs and upgrades
The Maintenance Supervisor MUST meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in maintenance functions in a distribution or manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to work from a platform, sky-jack to at least thirty feet in the air
- Ability to bend, twist, walk stairs and climb
- Ability to work weekends when needed
Qualified candidates should apply to this posting OR call Tara at 717-396-6500 for more info.