Maintenance - Machine Mechanic
Maintenance Machine Mechanic needed to cover both 1st and 2nd shifts. Mechanical and Electrical experience required , but will train in some areas. Job located in Centerville area of Lancaster, PA . Excellent Benefits to include: vacation, medical, dental, vision, HAS, EAP, and more!
Maintenance Machine Mechanic are responsible for:
- Following preventative maintenance on equipment ,building, and mechanical and electrical
- Diagnose problems and recommend corrective action
- Responding to unplanned maintenance events
- Work with the Maintenance Supervisor to establish goals, action plans, and maintain excellent communications about all issues affecting Maintenance.
Maintenance Machine Mechanic position should possess the following:
- HS Diploma / GED
- 2 - 5 years technical experience in both mechanical and electrical
- Have several years as part of a Safety Committee
- Blueprint Reading Proficiency
- Basic math and measuring skills / Excellent Oral and Written skills
- Comply with city, state, and federal code requirements
- Ability to climb, lift, bend, twist, crawl, reach up to 50#
Qualified candidates please respond immediately for consideration.