Machine Operator / Manufacturing / Production / Lancaster PA
Machine Operator with metals experience
Local Manufacturing Company has an immediate opening for a Machine Operator in the Lancaster area. Second shift with a pay rate $11 – 13 plus shift diff. DOE
Machine Operator responsibilities
- Machine Operator is responsible for the start up and running of the machine thought out production.
- Production employee must be able to de-burr and grind parts as needed.
- Machine operator will load and unload material before and after cutting.
- Manufacturing employee will measure materials using various methods.
Machine Operator requirements
- Production employee must be able to use micrometers, calipers, and a tape measure proficiently.
- Must have communication skills / very detailed, quality oriented
- Must have metal production experience
- Machine operator must be able complete all assignments
- Machine operator must have excellent work history
- Manufacturing employee must be able to lift 60 lbs.
- GED or HS diploma
- Pre-Employment drug screen and other pre- employment screening
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
Please contact Staffing Service USA at 717.569.7800 for an immediate interview or forward resume to email@example.com for consideration for the position.