Our client is currently seeking an experienced Leasing Consultant for their team in Lancaster, PA!
- Preparing and Processing all rental applications, lease packets etc
- Answering calls and providing information about rental policies and procedures
- Preparing month financial statements, service requests, lost rent reports etc
- Performing pre-inspections, and working with painter and contractor to schedule all contractor work
- Recording rent amounts from residents as received
- Other related duties as assigned.
This is a direct hire opportunity.
The Leasing Consultant Requirements include:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years of previous leasing or sales experience
- Must be willing to obtain Real Estate License within first 6 months of employment
- Good communication skills and professional appearance
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of people
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.