Installation Tech 3
Our client is seeking an Installation Tech 3 for their fast-paced company in Lancaster, PA!
The Installation Tech 3 responsibilities include:
- Execution of service calls, and pre-programming systems before installation
- Leading, training & mentoring Level 1 & 2 Technicians as they learn to install, connect and troubleshoot equipment
- Accurate record hours and materials used
- Ability to work under pressure, manage priorities and assess multiple demands
This is a direct-hire opportunity! Company offers Medical Benefits, PTO, Retirement, and Training.
The Installation Tech 3 requirements include:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Advanced level knowledge of IT & electronic systems
- Previous Audio & Video experience required
- Experience with integration, of audio/video, lighting shades, telephone and computer networks
- Strong understanding of signal flows and control systems
- Strong customer service skills
- Valid drivers license and safe driving record
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume to Jobs@StaffingServiceUSA.com for consideration.