Graphic Design - 2nd Shift!
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer in Lancaster, PA!
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for:
- Providing graphic assistance and artwork to internal and external customers
- Developing new approaches and solutions to complex design problems
- Developing products from initial concept though completion
- Attending mandatory meetings and training
- Other related duties as assigned
This is a full time opportunity. Hours are 5:30pm-2am, Monday-Friday. OVERTIME OFFERED!
The Graphic Designer requirements include:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Associate or Bachelor degree in graphic design preferred
- 2+ Years of related experience
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite (PC Platform) & Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in the process
- A strong artistic sense and eye for detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
A pre-employment background check, drug test and credit check are required.
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.