General Laborer – Manufacturing – York, PA
York County Company has full time immediate openings for laborers 2nd shift. The hours are Monday through Thursday from 3:30pm to 2am. Overtime is available. Benefits are offered.
General Laborer – Manufacturing Associates will:
- Place parts in specified relationship to each other and check parts for fit and function.
- Perform duties such as aligning, tightening, fasteners, general servicing and gauging.
- Responsible to demonstrate ability to learn all of the positions in a rotation group.
- Perform all other general laborer duties as needed.
- Visually inspect parts to verify complete assembly and quality.
General Laborer – Manufacturing Associates must have:
- High school diploma or GED is preferred.
- 1+ years of experience as mechanical/basic assembler or general laborer
- Candidate has to be a team player and be reliable.
Pre-employment screening, good references, stable work history required. Contact Staffing Service USA after submitting your information. These positions listed are immediate openings for qualified candidates. Submit your resume to email@example.com or call for an appointment at 717-854-9900. www.staffingserviceusa.com