Mount Joy, PA
Our client in Mount Joy is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team!
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and preparing sales commission and mile reporting
- Verifying insurance and payroll deductions
- Providing support to various departments
- Maintaining full knowledge of computer systems
- Creating training procedures for office staff and organizing office policies
- Maintaining inventory pricing and counts
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable invoicing
This is a full time opportunity.
The Executive Assistant requirements include:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 5+ years in administrative/executive assistant role
- Previous supervisory experience in an office setting
- Previous experience working with health insurance and benefits information
- Intermediate working knowledge of MS Office Suites - especially MS Excel, Word & Outlook
- Professional demeanor and strong customer service experience
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.