Entry level lab technician/ Lancaster, PA
Entry Level Lab Technician/ Lancaster, PA
1st & 3rd shift. Great Opportunity / Immediate full time openings for growing company in Lancaster County.
Entry level lab technician will:
- Weigh out soil samples using a balance
- Check water sample pH and document results using an electronic notebook
- Demonstrate sound analytical skills (accurate weighing, use of graduated cylinders, etc.)
- Clean laboratory glassware and/or apparatus according to departmental SOPs.
- Perform basic mathematical calculations and transcribe numbers
Entry level lab technician must have:
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team,
- Self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Basic computer, math and organizational skills
- Keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- High school diploma or equivalent
Contact Staffing Service USA after submitting your information. These positions listed are immediate openings for qualified candidates. Submit your resume to email@example.com or call for an immediate appointment at 717-569-7800. www.staffingservcieusa.com.