Customer Service Representative - Dental
Our client is seeking a Dental Customer Service Representative for their office in Lancaster, PA.
The Dental Customer Service Representative will be responsible for:
- Providing excellent customer service to customers, employees and business partners
- Practicing HIPAA and maintaining compliance
- Scheduling appointments within Dentrix
- Activity monitoring schedule to ensure providers meet daily goals
- Processing incoming payments, following up with patient request
- Handling insurance verification and eligibility checks
- Other related duties as assigned
This is a full time opportunity!
The Dental Customer Service Representatives requirements include:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 1+ years experience in a customer service role
- Previous dental experience required
- Experience using Dentrix software
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.