Dental Accounts Receivable Specialist
We are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist for our client in Lancaster, PA!
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for:
- Submitting claims and predeterminations to insurance companies
- Analyzing family ledgers and posting payments
- Following up with insurance companies regarding unpaid claims
- Attending and participating in meetings when applicable
- Other duties as assigned
This is a full time, temp-to-hire opportunity.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist requirements are as follows:
• High School Diploma, college degree preferred
• Knowledge of dental procedures required
• Excellent computer/keyboarding skills
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.