Data Entry Coordinator
Our client in Lancaster, PA is currently seeking a Data Entry Coordinator for their fast-paced team!
The Data Entry Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Inputting & correcting product SKU information
- Performing routine verification of data and audit
- Generating reports to provide visibility for data analysis
- Preparing source data for computer entry
- Reviewing, correcting, deleting and reentering data
- Combining data from all sources and eliminating duplicate data
- Additional duties as assigned
This is a full time, temp-to-hire opportunity.
The Data Entry Coordinator requirements are as follows:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous Data Entry experience is required
- Ability to communicate effectively and make decision while working independently
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (MS Excel, Outlook.Access, Word etc)
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, change priorities and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to use a personal computer, reach above shoulder height or below waist as needed (Proper lifting technique is required)
A Pre-Employment background check, credit check and drug screen are required.
Qualified Candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.