Customer Care Representative
We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and experienced Customer Care Representative in Lancaster, PA!
The Customer Care Representative will be responsible for:
- Answering, assisting and directing all incoming calls & correspondence
- Opening customer accounts and recording information into the system
- Processing orders by phone, web, mail, fax etc
- Providing pricing, resolving product issues and responding to customer concerns
- Process requests for information, catalogs, samples etc
- Other special projects or duties as assigned.
The Customer Care Representative requirements are as follows:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills and professionalism
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills - including phone and internet professionalism
- Ability to manage time, work proficiently and shift quickly to other responsibilities
- Ability to work independently while the the team a priority
- Ability to resolve customer conflict
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel
- Ability to lift 30lbs when necessary
Qualified Candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.