Customer Care Coordinator
We are seeking a Customer Care Coordinator in Lancaster, PA!
The Customer Care Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Greeting/welcoming guests when they enter the office
- Answering customer questions or concerns in a timely fashion
- Inputting customer orders, updating tracking information and working through questions/concerns
- Providing administrative support for office
- Data entry, filing, faxing, photocopying etc.
- Other related duties as assigned.
This is a full-time opportunity! Medical benefits offered.
The Customer Care Coordinator requirements include:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years of customer service or administrative experience
- Proficiency in MS Office - especially MS Excel & MS Word
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive/professional attitude and a strong work ethic
Pre-employment background/drug screening may be required.
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.