Cook - Manufacturing Associate - Candy Factory
Cooks - Manufacturing Associates - Candy Factory
All Shifts Available. Competitive Pay and Medical Benefits avail. Advancement opportunities for higher pay position. Willing to Train. Entry level. Clean environment.
Cooks - Manufacturing Associate - Candy Factory responsibilities:
- Cook must be able to follow written procedures
- Use various kettles, mixers and engrossers
- Produce finished products using equipment, ingredients and formulas
- Record keeping, housekeeping area for cleanliness
Cook - Manufacturing Associate - Candy Factory requirements:
- Line cook or grill cook exp. a plus
- Good math skills, must be able to do simple math
- HS diploma or GED a plus
- Follow good manufacturing practices
- Pre employment screening, DT, Background check, References required.
Qualified candidates please contact us for an IV at Staffing Service USA at 717-745-0302 or email at email@example.com