Confectionery Cook - Food Plant
Confectionery Cook Trainee with advancement opportunities! Previous Line cook or other fast food experience helpful. Willing to train candidates.
1st, 2nd and 3rd Shifts
The Confectionery Cook Trainee will be responsible for:
- Mixing and cooking ingredients
- Use of kettles, mixers, enrobers, engrossers
- Proficient with equipment, ingredients, formulas and materials
- Follow GMP’s and safety policies and Company Quality Policies and Procedure.
- Completes all record keeping
Requirements for the Confectionery Cook Trainee are as follows:
- High School diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience
- Ability to read simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measuring
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work in extreme heat
Call Heather at 717-745-0302 for more information or to apply.
Qualified candidates should apply. Please submit your resume for consideration