Call Center Representative
Call Center Reps needed for a busy call center in Lancaster, PA!
The Call Center Reps will be responsible for answering incoming phone calls, entering orders, researching inventory, researching orders and resolving customer issues.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Assisting callers with questions/issues
- Processing orders into the system
- Providing excellent customer service to all clients
Company offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term/Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, Life & AD&D Insurance, Paid Holidays, EAP and Employee Awards Program!
The Call Center Representative qualifications and requirements include:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to de-escalate calls
- Ability to multi-task
Must be able to pass a pre-employment Background Check and Drug Test.
Qualified candidates should apply! please submit your resume for consideration.