Our client is currently seeking a Buyer in Lancaster, PA!
The Buyer will be responsible for:
- Responsible for placing orders for all mechanical, raw material, electronic components test
- Evaluate defective purchased material to determine root cause of problem/issue
- Analyze market and delivery conditions to determine future material availability
- Negotiate an lower costs for materials, equipment and services
- Collect cost and date information to respond to customer requests
- Additional related responsibilities as assigned
The Buyer requirements are as follows:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- MRP Experience required
- 3+ years working as a Buyer in a military environment
- Interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate with other departments required
- Ability to improve scheduling tools and systems for employee usage
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.