Banking Administrative Assistant
We are seeking a Banking Administrative Assistant for our client in Lancaster, PA!
The Banking Administrative Assistant will be responsible for:
- Reviewing daily report of loans to ensure that they are compliant with BSA requirements
- Document findings onto existing excel spreadsheet for review
- Employee will be responsible for completing BVS courses during length of assignment
- Other related duties as assigned
This is a long-term, temporary position.
The Banking Administrative Assistant requirements are as follows:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Prior Banking & Consumer Credit knowledge preferred
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word & MS Excel)
- Ability to work well unsupervised and under tight deadlines
- Someone who is a quick learner, dependable, detail oriented
A Pre-Employment Background Check and Credit Check is required.
Qualified Candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.