A York County company is in search of full time Assembler workers available 1st shifts. Medical Benefits are offered.
The Assembler will:
- Assembles assigned product parts on assembly line in accordance with production guidelines.
- Produced parts for faultiness and report flaws immediately to management.
- Puts product in cardboard displays as well as build cardboard displays.
- Other duties as assigned.
Assembler must have:
- Good work ethic.
- Good work history.
- Good hand and eye coordination.
- Must be able to lift between 20 and 50lbs.