York County Company has full time immediate openings for Assemblers on 1st shift. The hours are Monday through Friday from 6am to 2:30pm. Benefits are offered.
General Laborer – Manufacturing Associates will:
- Read, comprehend and follow work instruction to assemble product
- Must have experience using a small hoist, small jib crane, wrenches, taps, power tools, pneumatic torque wrench, sockets, caulk gun, rivet gun and drills
- Must be able to understand torque values
- Must have experience handling large range of parts and maintaining accurate inventory
- Experience in packaging and crating in preparation for shipment
- Document daily operation and quality data
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted
General Laborer – Manufacturing Associates must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1+ years of experience as mechanical/basic assembler or general laborer
- Candidate has to be a team player and be reliable.
Pre-employment screening, good references, stable work history required.