Small Parts Assembler / Deburrer / Assembly, Lancaster, PA
If you Full time, multiple shifts immediate opportunities for this manufacturing company located in Lancaster County. Busy company.
The Small Parts Assembler / Deburrer / Assembly worker will::
- Use deburring, grinding and chamfering tools to grind off excess metal.
- Quality control and inspection of parts
- Production environment involving machining and assembly operations.
- Working with small to medium parts requiring dexterity in fingers
The Small Parts Assembler / Deburrer / Assembly worker must have the following:
- Manufacturing environment involving machining and assembly operations
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in an assembly role or soldering environment
- Lifting up to 20lbs
- Deburring exp. helpful.
- Read and understand instructions
- Basic math skills
Pre-employment screening, good references, stable work history required.
Contact Staffing Service USA after submitting your information. These positions listed are immediate openings for qualified candidates. Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Duane for an immediate appointment at 717-569-7800. www.staffingservcieusa.com.