Our client is seeking a Administrative Assistant to join their team!
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for:
- Answering and routing telephone calls
- Answering customer questions, and serving as a backup receptionist when needed
- Confirming customer orders and updating them on status of orders
- Entering sales orders into company system
- Administrative support in office
This is a full time, temp to perm opportunity.
The Administrative Assistant requirements include:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 1+ years of related experience
- Previous logistics experience preferred
- Strong organization skills and communication skills
- Strong MS office familiarity - specifically MS Excel and MS Word
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.