Accounts Receivable Specialist
Our client in Lancaster is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their fast-paced team!
The Accounts Receivable Specialist responsibilities include:
- Contacting delinquent customers to obtain payments
- Reviewing account histories, payments and credit memos
- Managing monthly/quarterly bi-annual mailings
- Reviewing new accounts to establish necessary credit information, terms of credit and verifying references
- Posting all cash receipts, cash payments ETC.
- Other related duties as assigned
This is a full time opportunity!
The Accounts Receivable Specialist requirements include:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in business related field preferred
- 2+ years of accounts receivable experience preferred
- Previous experience in customer service , warehouse, wholesale or retail helpful
A pre-employment, background check, drug screen and credit check are required.
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.