Our client in Lititz is seeking an Accounting Professional to join their team!
The Accounting Professional will be responsible for:
- Working with Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivables
- Providing administrative support to the business office
- Compiling various data and reports as requested
- Assisting with year end audit preparation
- Other related duties as assigned
This is a full time opportunity. Company offers full benefits package upon hire.
The Accounting Clerk requirements include:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years experience in a related role
- Strong computer skills & understanding of MS Office
- Ability to create pivot tables, mail merges etc.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to interact with parents and students
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Professional and pleasant demeanor
- Experience with Senior Systems and Proxus a plus
Pre-employment FBI Clearance, Child Line and background check REQUIRED.
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.